Love to Live Instructor training Sydney May 2/3 2020
The Love to Live Program strives to connect with passionate people to become Love to Live Angels. Our two day comprehensive training will give angels wings to go out and create moments of magic in the lives of the aged care community.
All together we strive for a reignited sense of purpose to make a difference in the lives others through passion, empathy and knowledge.
Training date: Sat 2nd May and Sun 3rd May 2020 (Two day training 9am-5pm)
Cockle Bay, Sydney Australia
EARLY BIRD PRICE OF $375 WILL EXPIRE ON Sunday March 29th.
FULL RATE $450 IF NOT SOLD OUT PRIOR. **SPOTS LIMITED ARE VERY LIMITED
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT A LOVE TO LIVE ANGEL TRAINING?
- What is residential aged care?
- Who is your class participant?
- Physical and psychological challenges faced by residents in aged care
- Joint and muscle condition in relation to the ageing process
- Acute and chronic conditions due to ageing
- Learning appropriate movement and music choice suited to the aged community
- Personality qualities toolbox required to be a successful instructor in the aged care environment
- How to build a class
- Physical and emotional safety when teaching aged care residents
- Effective communication and connection in class
- What to do in order secure your first class, teach it and have a successful outcome
*All participants who attend the full two day training will receive a Certificate of Participation, Love to Live training manual and 1 year license as a Love to Live Angel.