Love to Live Instructor Training Newcastle, NSW. May 30/31 2020
The Love to Live Program strives to connect with passionate people to become Love to Live Angels. Our two day comprehensive training will give angels wings to go out and create moments of magic in the lives of the aged care community.
All together we strive for a reignited sense of purpose to make a difference in the lives others through passion, empathy and knowledge.
Training date: Sat 30th and Sun 31st May 2020 (Two day training 9am-5pm)
Nelson Bay, NSW. Australia.
EARLY BIRD PRICE OF $375 WILL EXPIRE ON Sunday 3rd May 2020.
FULL RATE $450 IF NOT SOLD OUT PRIOR. **SPOTS VERY LIMITED.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT A LOVE TO LIVE ANGEL TRAINING?
- What is residential aged care?
- Who is your class participant?
- What are the NEW aged care standards and how do they apply to running a group exercise session?
- Physical and psychological challenges faced by residents in aged care
- Joint and muscle condition in relation to the ageing process
- Acute and chronic conditions due to ageing
- Learning appropriate movement and music choice suited to the aged community
- Personality qualities toolbox required to be a successful instructor in the aged care environment
- How to build a class
- Physical and emotional safety when teaching aged care residents
- Effective communication and connection in class
- What to do in order secure your first class, teach it and have a successful outcome
*All participants who attend the full two day training will receive a Certificate of Participation, Love to Live training manual and 1 year license as a Love to Live Angel.