Virtual Love to Live Training November 2020
The Love to Live Program strives to connect with passionate people to become Love to Live Angels. Our two day comprehensive training will give you your angels wings to go out and create moments of magic in the lives of the aged care community.
All together we strive for a reignited sense of purpose to make a difference in the lives others through passion, empathy and knowledge.
You now have the opportunity to train from the comfort of your home in Fitness Australias Community Exercise Program of the Year 2020.
Training date: Sunday 8th and 15th November 2020 (Two day training 9.30am-4pm AEST)
Training will be delivered Virtually Via Zoom to your lounge or dining room.
Home practice will be expected in between sessions.
Cost: DUE TO COVID-19 THE LOVE TO LIVE PROGRAM IS BEING OFFERED AT A DISCOUNTED RATE. USUAL RATE $475
SAVE $150 PER REGISTRATION FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY
EARLY BIRD PRICE OF $325 WILL EXPIRE ON Sunday October 18th 2020
Full price of $375 after Monday 19th October 2020
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN AT A LOVE TO LIVE ANGEL TRAINING?
- What is residential aged care?
- Who is your class participant?
- Physical and psychological challenges faced by residents in aged care
- Joint and muscle condition in relation to the ageing process
- Acute and chronic conditions due to ageing
- Learning appropriate movement and music choice suited to the aged community
- Personality qualities toolbox required to be a successful instructor in the aged care environment
- How to build a class
- Physical and emotional safety when teaching aged care residents
- Effective communication and connection in class
- What to do in order secure your first class, teach it and have a successful outcome
*All participants who attend the full two day training will receive a Certificate of Participation and Love to Live training manual. Ongoing refresher courses and support will be available.