Book a Love to Live Angel for your group
We have over 70 Love to Live Angels Australia wide waiting to bring joy and happiness to your group through movement to music.
All of our Angels have completed our Love to Live Angels training and have an understanding of:
- What is residential aged care and who is the resident?
- The physical and psychological challenges faced by residents in aged care
- Joint and muscle condition in relation to the ageing process
- Acute and chronic conditions due to ageing
- Learning appropriate movement and music choice suited to the aged community
- Personality qualities toolbox required to be a successful instructor in the aged care environment
- How to build a class that makes the participant feel successful
- Physical and emotional safety when teaching aged care residents
- Effective communication and connection in class
- The Aged Care Quality Standards and how they relate to teaching a movement to music class in the aged care environment.
Contact Us and we will organise an Angel to visit you.